I, like thousands of people yearned to posses a flat six pack stomach, truly a tight, muscular, shapely and sexy waistline.
The question was how to achieve it fast and more importantly, how to keep it.
While there is no scarcity of information on ab training and waist tightening.
What I found is that the instruction is not organized into a workable exercise and nutrition program that is easy to understand or that even works towards getting a flat belly.
Here you will find a common sense approach to weight loss and some of the best flat belly exercises that promise you a real chance for fast and long term success.
Within these pages you will find all you need to shrink your stomach fat and reveal a set of brick hard 6 pack abdominals.
==> First Thing — Lets dismiss some common myths…
5 Truths About Losing Your Belly Fat That Can Save You Years Of Wasted Effort.
1. Cardio doesn’t work. Long and frequent cardio and aerobics workouts are the worst way to burn belly fat. Let me bust a few flat belly myths for you:
- You need cardio everyday – False. All you need is 3 short burst interval workouts a week.
- Cardio is better in the morning – False. There is no magic time to do cardio. If you want to burn more fat then interval training is the proven best cardio workout for a flat belly.
- If you don’t do at least 20 minutes of Cardio you won’t burn fat. – False. You are always burning fat even just sitting in front of your computer. Exercise increases fat burning, so it makes no sense that the first 20 minutes of a workout won’t burn fat. In fact, shorter burst exercises will burn more fat than long boring cardio.
In the articles below I’ll show you how to triple your fat burning results in less time giving you a flat belly faster.
2. Diets don’t work. Fast weight loss doesn’t come down to which low carb or low fat diet you follow. But it does come down to a diet that will work for you. And starvation diets will actually cause you to gain more weight and store belly fat. I’ll show you how to boost your metabolism by eating more to speed up fat loss.
3. Crunches and sit-ups are the biggest waist of time when your goal is to get a flat belly. Total body ab exercises are much more efficient. They burn fat, boost metabolism and develop your abdominals muscles so you will see your six pack abs faster.
4. Those crappy late night infomercial flat belly gadgets and gizmos don’t work. The models you see on those commercials did not get those abs using those machines.
They got those bodies using real workouts and real nutrition principals.
Like the ones we use in our guides. Again I’ll show you how to get a flat stomach using little known secrets that really work.
5. Resistance training burns fat. It is scientifically proven that Metabolic Resistance Training incinerates body fat.
But, you must avoid “Toning up” using light weights and high reps. These will do absolutely nothing for your flat belly.